How to Install FAQ?
L Plate V bolt Screws & Nuts
Notebook or desktop computer running Windows (2000/XP/Vista/7) with one Ethernet card installed.
- 1. Measure the length you need
- 2. Strip the outer jacket off
- 3. Untwist and separate all the wires
- 4. Put the wires in the correct order and prepare them for crimping
- 5. Slide the connector on and crimp it
The maximum length of wire recommended is 100 mts.
Recomended thickness for Cat5e or Cat6 cable is 4.5mm to 6mm is recommended along with weather proofing cap
Axis Bracket Hose Clamp Screws & Nuts
- 1. Connect one end of the Ethernet cable into the LAN1 port of the radio and the other end to the PoE port on the PoE Injector.
- 2. Connect one end of the Ethernet cable into the LAN port of the PoE Injector and the other end to the PC or switch.
- 3. Plug in power cable of the PoE injector to power source