How to Backup Configuration?
To configure Backup & Restore, Click Management > Upgrade / Reset> HTTP > Backup & Restore
Step1: Click on the retrieve button.
Step2: Download the device configuration locally.
Step1: Choose the the device configuration to uploaded configuration file.
Note: Restoring the config file to the device will take 30 sec approx.
Step2: After uploading the configuration file, the device will load with the new configuration.
- How to run spectrum analyzer?
- How form a link?
- How to upgrade firmware?
- How to improve link stability in noisy environments?
- How to upgrade device using SSH?
- How to backup configuration?
- What are good signal levels?
- How to discover devices?
- How to test packet passthrough?
- How to reset the device to its default?
- Wireless network planning?
- PTP link Setup
- PTMP Link Setup