Reset the device to default settings
To Reset, Click Management > Upgrade/ Reset> Reset
This option allows user to reset all device configuration to factory defaults. After reset, the device must be accessed using the LAN interface locally and has to be re-configured to allow the device to join into the network again.
If IP Configuration is checked, the last IP before the reset will be recalled.
If Link Type is checked, the last link type before the reset will be recalled.
If Wireless Configuration is checked, the last configured wireless parameters like SSID, Radio Mode, Country, Bandwidth, Channel & Security before the reset will be recalled.
- How to run spectrum analyzer?
- How form a link?
- How to Upgrade/Reset the radio?
- How to improve link stability in noisy environments?
- How to upgrade device using FTP?
- How to backup configuration?
- What are good signal levels?
- Wireless and network statistics
- Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- How to test packet passthrough?
- How to reset the device to default?
- Wireless network planning?
- PTP link Setup
- PTMP Link Setup
- QoS configuration