How to run specturm analyzer?
Navigation: To view the Spectrum Analyzer, click Monitor> Tools > Spectrum Analyzer
Enter the start and end frequency for a specified scan time and Click Start button to run the spectrum analyzer.
User can select the sorting options in order to sort the values based on Utilization or Interference
Stop the Spectrum Analyzer button. The results will be displayed in a graph.
A1 Vertical shows signal strength received on antenna A1 at each frequency.
A2 Horizontal shows signal strength received on antenna A2 at each frequency.
User can select the sorting options in order to sort the values based on Utilization or Interference and also he can download the scan results by clicking download button.
- How to run spectrum analyzer?
- How form a link?
- How to Upgrade/Reset the radio?
- How to improve link stability in noisy environments?
- What are good signal levels?
- Wireless and network statistics
- Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- How to align antenna?
- How to test packet passthrough?
- How to reset the device to its default?
- Wireless network planning?
- PTP link Setup
- PTMP Link Setup
- QoS configuration