Note: This Feature is configurable in AP only.
To configure QoS Config in AP, click Wireless> QoS> Config
Note: QoS Status: This is read-only parameter which is not configurable.
To configure QoS SU List in AP, click Wireless> QoS> SU List. By clicking the ADD user redirected to new window to add the entry of hostname Mac Address, SFC Profile.
SU Wireless MAC Address
A MAC address is a unique identifier assigned to a network interface controller (NIC) for use as a network address in communications within a network segment.
This parameter is used to configure SFC Profile Hostname.
Committed Information Rate is the guaranteed rate at which a frame relay network will transfer information under normal line conditions. This parameter is configured within a range of (0-867000) kbps.
Maximum Information rate refers to maximum bandwidth the SU will be delivered from the AP. This parameter is configured within a range of (0-867000) kbps.
To configure QoS PIR List in AP, click Wireless> QoS> PIR List. By clicking the Add, user redirected to new window to add the entry of PIR List.
- How to run spectrum analyzer?
- How form a link?
- How to Upgrade/Reset the radio?
- How to improve link stability in noisy environments?
- What are good signal levels?
- Wireless and network statistics
- Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- How to align antenna?
- How to test packet passthrough?
- How to reset the device to its default?
- Wireless network planning?
- PTP link Setup
- PTMP Link Setup
- QoS configuration